1. All goods will be delivered to the address specified by you when you order. Delivery is only possible to an address in the European Union.
2. If your delivery address is outside of Belgium or the Netherlands, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. We will inform you about the delivery in your order confirmation. We deliver within 1 to 3 business days.
4. Deliveries are made Monday through Friday, except during holidays.
5. Shipment is via the Belgian National Postal service BPOST. When shipping your package you will receive an email the evening before delivery containing tracking information.
6. If you're not home when our supplier arrives at your home our supplier will deliver the package to the nearest collection point where you can pick up the delivery at your convenience within the stated timeframe.
7. After expiration of the aforementioned timeframe, the package will be returned to verso.be. 30 days later your order will be refunded after deduction of any additional shipping costs.
8. If we cannot deliver on time, we will always warn you before the expiry of the scheduled delivery. If we do not do that, you can annul your order without any charges. In such a case, we will refund your order within 30 days after annulment.
9. Any information relating to exchange and return of deliveries can be requested via email@example.com.
10. Shipments always happen at our risk. However, if you return goods within 14 days of purchase, you are responsible for transportation and the related costs.
11. If during transport goods are damaged, do not match the items listed on the delivery or do not match the items you ordered, you should report this as soon as possible and certainly within 3 days of the delivery. Non-conforming articles should be sent back to us within 14 calendar days of receipt. Complaints must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or through your customer account page.
We cannot be held liable for any consequential damages from late delivery or non-delivery by the transporter appointed by us. Our liability in such cases remains limited to the value of the items that were not received by the customer.